- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 9 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
DIY a CNC Machine With a Dremel As a Spindle
The maker Nikodem Bartnik has just created a 3d printed CNC machine that’s able to cut MDF and acrylic and can engrave aluminum. As for how well this CNC machine works, it’s pretty good. With the Gcode to cut...
- Posted 4 years ago
Want to laser engrave onto metal with a $200 3D printer adapter? A smart way to do it!
A Russian team of entrepreneurs called Endurance reported in late 2015 they were able to successfully modifyan existing 3D printer into a working laser cutter. They did this using what they called the L-Cheapo module (online for $195). The device...
- Posted 6 years ago