- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 7 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
How to Control GPIO pins with your Raspberry Pi
Thanks to PHP and a temperature sensor, we’ll see how to operate relays and control GPIO pins with a Raspberry Pi. Using AJAX and installing Apache web server on the Pi, this maker is able to control...
- Posted 4 years ago
Interact and remotely control Arduino YUN with Ajax
Once experimented with REST technology and with the “Bridge” communication mode, we can introduce a project that achieves something difficult so far with an Arduino board: writing a web page, to be run by Linino’s internal web...
- Posted 7 years ago