- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
How to Control GPIO pins with your Raspberry Pi
Thanks to PHP and a temperature sensor, we’ll see how to operate relays and control GPIO pins with a Raspberry Pi. Using AJAX and installing Apache web server on the Pi, this maker is able to control...
- Posted 5 years ago
Interact and remotely control Arduino YUN with Ajax
Once experimented with REST technology and with the “Bridge” communication mode, we can introduce a project that achieves something difficult so far with an Arduino board: writing a web page, to be run by Linino’s internal web...
- Posted 8 years ago