- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
How to Control GPIO pins with your Raspberry Pi
Thanks to PHP and a temperature sensor, we’ll see how to operate relays and control GPIO pins with a Raspberry Pi. Using AJAX and installing Apache web server on the Pi, this maker is able to control...
- Posted 6 years ago
Interact and remotely control Arduino YUN with Ajax
Once experimented with REST technology and with the “Bridge” communication mode, we can introduce a project that achieves something difficult so far with an Arduino board: writing a web page, to be run by Linino’s internal web...
- Posted 9 years ago