- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Google Unveiled the Coral Dev Board Hardware Kit for AI Development
Google continues to expand its range of AI products and services with a trio of new hardware devices aimed at the development community, launching the new Google Coral brand. It includes a $150 development board featuring a...
- Posted 3 years ago
GreenWaves Technologies unveils Gap8, the Low Power RISC-V IoT Processor Optimized for AI
Fabless startup Greenwaves Technologies has announced the availability of its GAP8 IoT application processor to handle low-power AI processing in sensor devices. The new processor targets industrial and consumer products integrating artificial intelligence, and advanced classification such...
- Posted 4 years ago
Nvidia Open Sourced His Deep Learning Accelerator (DLA) Module
This week the company released as open source the designs to a chip module it made to power deep learning in cars, robots, and smaller connected devices such as cameras. That module, the DLA for deep learning...
- Posted 5 years ago