- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 week ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
First Open Source Satellite: Houston, We’ve Not Had a Problem!
A few weeks ago, the first open source satellite made its way into space. The Libre Space Foundation, the organization behind the satellite, is dedicated to developing libre space hardware. The cube sat in question is UPSat, a 2U...
- Posted 6 years ago
Students successfully launch Vulcan-1 rocket with fully 3D printed engine
A team of students from UC San Diego’s Students for the Exploration and Development of Space (SEDS UCSD) program successfully launched their Vulcan-1 rocket this past Saturday (May 21, 2016), making it the first rocket with a...
- Posted 8 years ago
Control your Satellite with Networked Open Ground Station!
Have you ever dreamed about having a real Satellite by your own, or at least control it through a 3D printed, open source, networked station? People at SatNOGS did, here is what they say about their project:...
- Posted 9 years ago