- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Make a Music Reactive Light box || #smartcreativity
Hello friends, today I’m gonna show you how to make a Music Reactive LED light box. So enjoy in this cool and creative DIY project. So, I hope you guys will like this.. All information, code...
- Posted 2 years ago
Wireless Image Transfer with Circuit Playground Bluefruit and E-Ink Gizmo
The Tri-Color E-Ink Gizmo gives Circuit Playground Bluefruit the ability to display images on a bold black, white, & red e-ink screen. And since it’s e-ink, the image can still be seen even after power has been turned...
- Posted 4 years ago