- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Autoware Foundation: an Open Source Platform for Autonomous Vehicles
Japan-based intelligent vehicle technology company Tier IV has joined with Arm-backed Linaro and autonomous driving software firm Apex-AI to launch the Autoware Foundation. The Autoware Foundation is a non-profit organization supporting open-source projects enabling self-driving mobility. It...
- Posted 4 years ago
XinaBox xChips: IoT-focused prototyping, coding, making and learning by RS Components
With the XinaBox xChip hardware modules, RS Components is adding more ways to prototype and expand the functionality of popular single-board computers like Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone. The xChip concept makes a wide variety of electronic functions...
- Posted 5 years ago