- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 22 hours ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 22 hours ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
3D printed microscope for waterborne diseases prevention!
Scientists from Cambridge University have developed a 3D printable microscope that can be used to test water. The device uses a Raspberry Pi and a tiny camera, and is currently being tested by British charity Oxfam, which...
- Posted 7 years ago