- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Resys is an LED drawer system that makes it easy to find your resistors
You’ve got your design ready to go, you know you have the right components… but where exactly did you place that particular resistor? With the Resys drawer system by Lynlimer, you no longer have to wonder — just type in the needed value and the proper drawer lights up automatically.
The device is based on an Arduino Nano, with an LCD display for text output and a numeric keypad for value entry. The proper drawers are lit via WS2812B addressable LEDs, held in 3D-printed holders.
It’s a clever project that could be expanded to well beyond the 16 drawers now used. Code, STLs, and circuit diagrams are available in Lynlimer’s write-up if you want to make your own!