- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 23 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Respond to the Open Source Hardware Community Survey 2013
The OSHWA published the second edition of the Open Source Hardware Community Survey
This is the second edition of the survey. The 2012 data is available at http://www.oshwa.org/oshw-community-survey-2012
Our goal is to arrive at a better understanding of who we are as a community, why and how we use/make open-source hardware, and how our practices and numbers are changing over time. For this purpose, we are asking all those who use and/or develop open-source hardware to please respond. The aggregate results will be made publicly available after the survey closes. By publishing your responses, we hope to provide the public with insights into the practices and experiences of the people involved in open-source hardware.
Please note that textual answers and comments will be published exactly as they are entered by respondents. Last year many of you shared links, names and other references that may disclose your identity. In an effort to protect your anonymity we went through each of the responses and removed those elements. However, this proved to be a painstakingly long process, subject to human error. So this year we are asking you to please refrain from sharing information that may identify you (your name, the name of your company, your email address, links to your projects, etc.) if you do not wish it to become public, as we will publish responses exactly as they are entered. We still won’t release the whole dataset, therefore the answer you give to any given question won’t be associated with any of your other answers.