- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 4 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
openPicus to presents the first “Facebook Coffee Machine” at Rome Maker Faire
The guys from openPicus are going to present another interesting hack involving Flyport technology and objects: this time is the turn of a coffee dispenser machine:
During the upcoming European Maker Faire to be held in Rome from 3 to 6 October 2013 OpenPicus will present a world exclusive: the first coffee machine that works through Facebook.
Visitors will be able to enjoy one cup of coffee by simply bringing their smartphone and interact with the “Facebook Coffee machine”: they will be able to tell their friends that their phone can eventually make coffee!
The coffee break becomes a social experience to be shared with friends, and a new way for coffee dispensing machine manufacturers to create new social promotions and interact with consumers in a truly innovative way.