- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Open Mobile Alliance offers an IoT workshop partnering with Sierra and Arduino
The Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) announced they are partnering with Arduino and Sierra Wireless to present a free, one-day workshop for developers of Internet of Things (IoT) products and services. The workshop is targeted at makers, developers, robotics enthusiasts, and others who would like to receive hands-on training with OMA’s Lightweight M2M (LwM2M) protocols. The workshop will take place on Friday, January 22 at the DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego – Mission Valley from 9:00AM until 3:00PM.
Field engineers from sponsor companies, Arduino and Sierra Wireless, will guide attendees step-by-step on how to install an OMA LwM2M client on a platform, open a connection with the OMA LwM2M server and read and manipulate sensor values exposed by the OMA LwM2M client.
Attendees will have the chance to work with one of two platforms, including Eclipse Foundation’s Wakaama client on the new mangOH™ hardware platform (a project led by Sierra Wireless) or an Arduino YÚN. Hardware platforms are limited and will only be distributed to the first 50 attendees to show up at the event. For more information or to register for this free workshop, see http://www.meetup.com/Free-IoT-platform-training-and-workshop/events/226894960/.
Source: Open Mobile Alliance