- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Open Hardware Week on opensource.com – submit your projects!
Submit an open hardware project
Opensource.com is excited to join in by running a series of articles about open hardware for our readers that kicks off on March 17!
Submit your own or favorite open hardware project to us via this short webform [see the link].
Submit your open hardware story to us via email to email@example.com.
Discover the open hardware revolution by reading our articles starting March 17, then share them using hashtag #oshweek.