- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 day ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Make a huge cylinder “ 8 X 4 X 16 “
Hello guys, In this tutorial, We’re going to show you how to make a DIY Led Cylinder at home.
There are many circuits in the internet made with a led. One of them is led cube. The lots of led cubes in our research is quite high. So we wanted it to be a little different. And let’s make a cylinder, not a cube.
So, our led cylinder consists of 8 layers. Each floor has 4 circles. and there are 16 leds in each circle. Totaly 8*4*16 equal is 512 leds. We have designed a piece to properly assemble the leds using solidworks. And we have printed the part we have drawn on our 3d printer.