- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 hour ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 day ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
Make a huge cylinder “ 8 X 4 X 16 “
Hello guys, In this tutorial, We’re going to show you how to make a DIY Led Cylinder at home.
There are many circuits in the internet made with a led. One of them is led cube. The lots of led cubes in our research is quite high. So we wanted it to be a little different. And let’s make a cylinder, not a cube.
So, our led cylinder consists of 8 layers. Each floor has 4 circles. and there are 16 leds in each circle. Totaly 8*4*16 equal is 512 leds. We have designed a piece to properly assemble the leds using solidworks. And we have printed the part we have drawn on our 3d printer.