- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Make a huge cylinder “ 8 X 4 X 16 “
Hello guys, In this tutorial, We’re going to show you how to make a DIY Led Cylinder at home.
There are many circuits in the internet made with a led. One of them is led cube. The lots of led cubes in our research is quite high. So we wanted it to be a little different. And let’s make a cylinder, not a cube.
So, our led cylinder consists of 8 layers. Each floor has 4 circles. and there are 16 leds in each circle. Totaly 8*4*16 equal is 512 leds. We have designed a piece to properly assemble the leds using solidworks. And we have printed the part we have drawn on our 3d printer.