- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Low Charge Audible Warning for 12V Batteries – in kit
This low-charge warning buzzer alerts you when your vehicle’s battery is low. It is designed for vehicles with 12V batteries, such as cars, campers, and vans. You can set it to sound when the voltage drops below a user-defined threshold using a trimmer that allows for adjustment.
Soldering is required for assembly. The kit comes with assembly instructions in English.