- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 3 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 6 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 4 months ago
LimiFrog — Ultra-compact prototyping. For IoT and much more, on Kickstarter
Program it to invent smart objects. For IoT, robots, wearables, your bright ideas. With sensors, strong MCU, bluetooth, oled & more.
This compact and powerful solution has a lot of interesting features:
- free available 3D printing case files
- ARM cortex M4, based on the STM32 Nucleo board
- OLED displays available
- programmable in C and MicroPython
- fully equipped with connectivity and sensors devices (temperature, pressure, gyroscope, accelerometers, sound pressure)
- usb rechargeable Li-Po battery
- bluetooth 4.0
Early birds at $39 up to $99 for the fully equipped board. Rush to grab one!
More details on the Kickstarted page!