- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
LimiFrog — Ultra-compact prototyping. For IoT and much more, on Kickstarter
Program it to invent smart objects. For IoT, robots, wearables, your bright ideas. With sensors, strong MCU, bluetooth, oled & more.
This compact and powerful solution has a lot of interesting features:
- free available 3D printing case files
- ARM cortex M4, based on the STM32 Nucleo board
- OLED displays available
- programmable in C and MicroPython
- fully equipped with connectivity and sensors devices (temperature, pressure, gyroscope, accelerometers, sound pressure)
- usb rechargeable Li-Po battery
- bluetooth 4.0
Early birds at $39 up to $99 for the fully equipped board. Rush to grab one!
More details on the Kickstarted page!