- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 month ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
LimiFrog — Ultra-compact prototyping. For IoT and much more, on Kickstarter
Program it to invent smart objects. For IoT, robots, wearables, your bright ideas. With sensors, strong MCU, bluetooth, oled & more.
This compact and powerful solution has a lot of interesting features:
- free available 3D printing case files
- ARM cortex M4, based on the STM32 Nucleo board
- OLED displays available
- programmable in C and MicroPython
- fully equipped with connectivity and sensors devices (temperature, pressure, gyroscope, accelerometers, sound pressure)
- usb rechargeable Li-Po battery
- bluetooth 4.0
Early birds at $39 up to $99 for the fully equipped board. Rush to grab one!
More details on the Kickstarted page!