- Make your curtains smartPosted 6 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Let’s build a radio with Arduino
Among the most commonly used functions of Smart Speakers is certainly the radio feature.
But as makers, being able to create our own digital radio version gives us great satisfaction.
That’s why we’re highlighting this project by Pasquale, which allows you to build a radio using a dedicated Arduino shield.
The FM radio shield also features RDS functionality and includes a 2.8 W class D amplifier.
It’s ideal if you want to create a simple radio alarm clock or if you want to add FM functionality to your projects.
In this video (and on his channel), Pasquale demonstrates how to build this project.