- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Innovating with Beauty an event about Italian way of Making in San Francisco
To build a bridge between the excellences of the Made in Italy brand – with its extraordinary ability to create beauty – and the technology of Silicon Valley. This is the heart of the project, “Making in Italy – Making in the USA: Craftsmanship, Technology and Design. Innovating with Beauty“, which will be held from June 11 to June 24 in San Francisco in the framework of the Year of Italian Culture in the United States. The initiative was conceived and curated by the Giannino Bassetti Foundation throughThe New Italian Design exhibition at the Triennale Design Museum of Milan. This project is the result of a collaboration between the Giannino Bassetti Foundation, the Consulate-General of Italy and the Italian Cultural Institute of San Francisco: get-togethers, events, and debates between Italian and American craftsmen, makers and intellectuals, cultivators of beauty and experts in the new technologies, joined together to define and create the economy of beauty.
Innovating with Beauty | Making in Italy / Making in USA.