- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Grove Sensor Tester – Get Sensor Value in Seconds – Arduino
Testing the sensor is the very first step when we start to build a new Arduino interactive project using sensors.
If you are a fans of open source hardware, you may have dozens of sensors in your drawer, and everytime you want to make use of them, you need to test them one by one to make sure whether it is a analog or digital sensor, or it is still in good condition, as well as how the analog value will change for different condition. Grove Mate – A simply and low cost little tool for you to get the analog or digital value of your sensor in seconds, no PC and coding required, quick and straight.
Pingback: Grove Sensor Tester - Get Sensor Value in Seconds - Arduino - Open Electronics | Amazonsearch.io
Pingback: Grove Sensor Tester – Get Sensor Value in Seconds – Arduino – Open Electronics – Decorbeauty Online