- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Go to Maker Faire Rome thanks to UDOO
UDOO, the open source board for development, recently launched a contest to help you get to Maker Faire Rome:
Post your UDOO project on our website by the 7th of September and it may be exhibited in the UDOO booth @ Makerfaire Rome
But, that’s not all! The UDOOer of this project may also participate, if he chooses, in the Faire, with all travel expenses paid (Air/train tickets, accommodation and entrance ticket) and will get the chance to meet the UDOO team!
So dont miss that chance! Create an awesome project and submit it! The deadline is quickly arriving!