- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Go to Maker Faire Rome thanks to UDOO
UDOO, the open source board for development, recently launched a contest to help you get to Maker Faire Rome:
Post your UDOO project on our website by the 7th of September and it may be exhibited in the UDOO booth @ Makerfaire Rome
But, that’s not all! The UDOOer of this project may also participate, if he chooses, in the Faire, with all travel expenses paid (Air/train tickets, accommodation and entrance ticket) and will get the chance to meet the UDOO team!
So dont miss that chance! Create an awesome project and submit it! The deadline is quickly arriving!