- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 6 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Back to the Future Antigravity Water Drop
Time is like a torrent, pushing people forward. Is there an instant in which you want time to stand still or go backwards? Look closely at the water droplet. Is it dripping down or going up?
The work is inspired by the phenomenon of visual persistence. The sound movie has 24 frames per second, which can form a coherent image in the human brain. This is called the “visual persistence phenomenon.” The work is illuminated by high-speed flashing LED lights. The continuously dripping water droplets use human optical illusions. By adjusting the frequency of the LED lights and the frequency of the pump, when the two cooperate with each other to achieve a delicate frequency difference, the human eye will produce the optical illusion of water droplets upward.