- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 weeks ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Back to the Future Antigravity Water Drop
Time is like a torrent, pushing people forward. Is there an instant in which you want time to stand still or go backwards? Look closely at the water droplet. Is it dripping down or going up?
The work is inspired by the phenomenon of visual persistence. The sound movie has 24 frames per second, which can form a coherent image in the human brain. This is called the “visual persistence phenomenon.” The work is illuminated by high-speed flashing LED lights. The continuously dripping water droplets use human optical illusions. By adjusting the frequency of the LED lights and the frequency of the pump, when the two cooperate with each other to achieve a delicate frequency difference, the human eye will produce the optical illusion of water droplets upward.