- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Arduino Nano Every Board
Based on the ATMega4809 microcontroller and the ATSAMD11D14A microcontroller, Arduino Nano Every has 48KB of program memory, 14 digital inputs / outputs (of which 5 can be used as PWM outputs), 8 analog inputs, 20 MHz oscillator and micro USB connector.
The ATSAMD11D14A microcontroller is used as a USB-to-serial converter. Arduino Nano Every is supplied with two 15-pin strip connectors (to be soldered if necessary).