- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Arduino Nano Every Board
Based on the ATMega4809 microcontroller and the ATSAMD11D14A microcontroller, Arduino Nano Every has 48KB of program memory, 14 digital inputs / outputs (of which 5 can be used as PWM outputs), 8 analog inputs, 20 MHz oscillator and micro USB connector.
The ATSAMD11D14A microcontroller is used as a USB-to-serial converter. Arduino Nano Every is supplied with two 15-pin strip connectors (to be soldered if necessary).