- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
An open source PC that can be a laptop, desktop or even tablet
Would-be backers of the open-source, modular EOMA68 PC card can now support the crowdfunding campaign by purchasing several new gadgets that work with the system.
Hardware hackers can buy a micro desktop that houses the card and which can be connected to a display for $55, or purchase the $450 to $500 laptop housing kits, which consist of 3D printed casework parts, bamboo plywood panels, PCBs, cables, battery, charger, keyboard, LCD, and components for the trackpad. Alternatively, the completely-assembled EOMA68 laptop can be reserved for $1,200.
Now, supporters of the concept can buy the $35 EOMA68 passthrough card. This can be used with an EOMA68 device, such as the laptop housing, and connected via HDMI and USB to a smartphone or tablet.
See more at ZDNet