- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
An “escape room” in a suitcase
An Escape Room is a logic game in which the competitors, once locked up in a themed room, have to look for a way out using every element of the structure and solving codes, puzzles, puzzles and riddles.
Escape Rooms can be a lot of fun, even if you have to stay at home in today’s conditions. This is why this project was created.
Hidden within the suitcase is about 20 puzzles that are solved interactively via the Arduino Mega-based electronics under the control panel.