- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
An “escape room” in a suitcase
An Escape Room is a logic game in which the competitors, once locked up in a themed room, have to look for a way out using every element of the structure and solving codes, puzzles, puzzles and riddles.
Escape Rooms can be a lot of fun, even if you have to stay at home in today’s conditions. This is why this project was created.
Hidden within the suitcase is about 20 puzzles that are solved interactively via the Arduino Mega-based electronics under the control panel.