- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
Alfawise W10: Affordable Resin 3D Printer
Usually 3D printers that use resin and stereolithography apparatus technology (SLA) allow more detailed, yet faster prints, but storing and keeping the liquid resin is a bit more challenging than simply handling filament (FDM 3d printer). Differently from a filament printer, a 3cm height object is printable in one hour.
Alfawise recently released its W10 SLA 3D printer for $299.99 plus a few dollars for shipping.
W10 key features & specifications include:
- Display – 2.5″ full color LCD display
- Storage – microSD card slot
- Build size – 98 x 55 x 140 mm
- Layer thickness – 0.025 to 0.1 mm
- Print speed – 30mm/ h
- Laser Lifetime – > 20,000 hours
- Laser Wavelength – 405nm
- File format: G-code,STL
- Power Supply – 100V/240V AC Input, 12V DC output
- Dimensions – 170 x 170 x 360 mm
- Weight – 5.4 kg
The 3D printer ships with: 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x Blade, 3 x Transparent Rubber Band, 1 x Hex Wrench H1.5, 1 x Hex Wrench H2, 1 x Hex Wrench H2.5, 2 x Paper Funnel, 2 x Nitrile Rubber Gloves, 5 x Cards, 1 x TF Card, 1 x Card Reader, 1 x 250ml Resin, 1 x Release Film, 4 x Hood Side, 1 x Hood Top, 1 x Dust-free Paper.
Further information can be found on the original post on cnx-software.com.