- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Alfawise W10: Affordable Resin 3D Printer
Usually 3D printers that use resin and stereolithography apparatus technology (SLA) allow more detailed, yet faster prints, but storing and keeping the liquid resin is a bit more challenging than simply handling filament (FDM 3d printer). Differently from a filament printer, a 3cm height object is printable in one hour.
Alfawise recently released its W10 SLA 3D printer for $299.99 plus a few dollars for shipping.
W10 key features & specifications include:
- Display – 2.5″ full color LCD display
- Storage – microSD card slot
- Build size – 98 x 55 x 140 mm
- Layer thickness – 0.025 to 0.1 mm
- Print speed – 30mm/ h
- Laser Lifetime – > 20,000 hours
- Laser Wavelength – 405nm
- File format: G-code,STL
- Power Supply – 100V/240V AC Input, 12V DC output
- Dimensions – 170 x 170 x 360 mm
- Weight – 5.4 kg
The 3D printer ships with: 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x Blade, 3 x Transparent Rubber Band, 1 x Hex Wrench H1.5, 1 x Hex Wrench H2, 1 x Hex Wrench H2.5, 2 x Paper Funnel, 2 x Nitrile Rubber Gloves, 5 x Cards, 1 x TF Card, 1 x Card Reader, 1 x 250ml Resin, 1 x Release Film, 4 x Hood Side, 1 x Hood Top, 1 x Dust-free Paper.
Further information can be found on the original post on cnx-software.com.