- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 3 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 5 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
18650 Battery charger reverse polarity protection
Having many 18650 battery cells to charge, I bought a few dirt cheap TP4056 modules (0.22 EUR per piece) and discovered that they are “not designed for” reversed polarity cells. In other words, reversed battery = instant magic smoke.
As I know for sure I will insert more batteries in the wrong orientation again sooner or later, I wondered what the best reverse polarity protection would be.