- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
18650 Battery charger reverse polarity protection
Having many 18650 battery cells to charge, I bought a few dirt cheap TP4056 modules (0.22 EUR per piece) and discovered that they are “not designed for” reversed polarity cells. In other words, reversed battery = instant magic smoke.
As I know for sure I will insert more batteries in the wrong orientation again sooner or later, I wondered what the best reverse polarity protection would be.