- Isn’t it time for Fair Trade Electronics?Posted 2 days ago
- Get in touch with your Things – SoulissPosted 8 days ago
- Facebook counter – How many Likes to your facebook fanpage?Posted 10 days ago
- How to build an Omni Wheels RobotPosted 15 days ago
- A new board for the 3Drag: there’s more than SanguinololuPosted 24 days ago
- Meet the founders! An interview with Circuits.ioPosted 27 days ago
- An ultra customizable LCD Shield for ArduinoPosted 30 days ago
- Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!Posted 31 days ago
- Kinect for 3D scansPosted 35 days ago
- A Bluetooth RN-42 Demoboard for experimentationPosted 37 days ago
Meet the founders! An interview with Circuits.io
With this post we are kicking off an official “Meet the Founders” column to let you get in touch with the best innovators, leaders and startup founders in the field of open and collaborative electronics and hardware....
- Posted 27 days ago
Kinect for 3D scans
Someone had already imagined, someone else hoped for that, days ago, finally one of the most prominent actors of the Makers ecosystem, Makerbot, announced a commercial desktop 3D Scanner. The good news, for those concerned...
- Posted 35 days ago
A Bluetooth RN-42 Demoboard for experimentation
We wanted to create a basic tool to experiment with the RN-42 Bluetooth module so we created obviously a Demoboard. The RN-42 Hardware module The RN-42 is a Bluetooth 2.1, Class 2 module with a...
- Posted 37 days ago
Wi-Fi Body Scale with Arduino
In this post we present the design of a scale that connects to the Internet and automatically sends weight info on a Google Document. The project is composed of Arduino Uno board Wi-Fi shield additional shield that we...
- Posted 191 days ago
IKEA SMS lamp with GSM shield
We create a lamp controlled by SMS using a GSM shield, a RGB shield and a Arduino UNO. Due to the simplicity of these boards, simply plug one over the other and connect a...
- Posted 237 days ago
How to make an Arduino shield with Eagle CAD – Tutorial
There are many CAD developed to assist the electronic designers during drawing of PCBs and schematics; often they are integrated in complete suite to project, simulate and realize a whole electronic system. Besides the many commercial versions,...
- Posted 306 days ago
Arduino ISP (In System Programming) and stand-alone circuits
We use an Arduino to program other ATmega without bootloader . This technique allows you to use all flash memory for code and make boards using new ATmega, cheaper than those with bootloader. The qualities that have made...
- Posted 434 days ago