- GSM Multifuction Alarm with SIM900Posted 2 days ago
- DownStream Technologies Launches FabStreamPosted 7 days ago
- The GSM/GPRS & GPS Shield: some Http connections examplesPosted 9 days ago
- Meet the founders – MakingSociety – Mathilde BerchonPosted 16 days ago
- How to send and receive SMS with GSM/GPRS & GPS shieldPosted 21 days ago
- Why You Should Document your Open Source Hardware projectPosted 23 days ago
- Using the GSM/GPRS & GPS Shield: call examplesPosted 28 days ago
- Isn’t it time for Fair Trade Electronics?Posted 30 days ago
- Get in touch with your Things – SoulissPosted 36 days ago
- Facebook counter – How many Likes to your facebook fanpage?Posted 38 days ago
Software and firmware for TiDiGino (GSM remote controller with Arduino)
A lot of people who bought the TiDiGino ask me how to test it. The Gsm Remote Control is provided with bootloader, so you have to insert the prefered sketch that you can find in code.google. Daniele...
- Posted 491 days ago
TiDiGino, the Arduino-based GSM remote control
Using an ATmega 2560 and therefore the heart of Arduino, we have developed a universal remote control with GSM. This allows to control 2IN/2OUT, DTMF key, gate control and GSM thermostat activated remotely. We have already...
- Posted 532 days ago
The Contest is close, visit the TiDiGino page The project TiDiGino We developed a new GSM remote control called TiDiGino. The name recalls the initials (TDGxx) of our previous GSM remote control and is also based on the Arduino project. All the details of this circuit can...
- Posted 708 days ago