- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 1 month ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi module: face recognition tutorial
An area of application of Computer Vision, one that has always fascinated people, concerns the capability of robots and computers in general to determine, recognize and interact with human counterparts. In this article we will take advantage...
- Posted 2 years ago
A stand-alone access control with RFID
RFID Tags are increasingly used for many applications such as identifying objects by means of a code or access control. In logistics RFIDs allows asset tracking, or monitoring conveyor belts; in shops tags are often used as...
- Posted 3 years ago