- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 5 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 2 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
Open-Electronics Wireless Power Challenge: top ideas selected are receiving the wireless power kit
Two weeks after the end of the contest, we are sending the Wireless power kits to the top 100 ideas.
We’ve partnered with –Integrated Device Technology, Inc.– and –Würth Elektronik– to find new applications for Wireless Power. The Wireless Power Kit developed by Futura Elettronica includes an FT1235 5W transmitter and an FT1236 5W receiver.
Discover all the features of the Wireless Power Kit on our blog
The challenge has been a real success:
270 Subscribers in the contest
91 Post with the Hashtag #WirelessPowerContest
82 Post with the Hashtag #WirelessPowerContest
If you still have a good idea, don’t worry and submit it! The jury will go through all the ideas, to prize not only the best but also the feasible ones. So, one of the 100 wireless kits or one of the three oscilloscopes can still be yours!
Here you will find all the projects, check them and make your own idea about the possible winner!