- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
How to Make Non-Touch Automatic Door Open-Close System
The purpose of this project is to automatically open the door by detecting body temperature. In fact, this project is to prevent patients with new coronary pneumonia from entering their homes. To a certain extent, guarantee...
- Posted 2 years ago
3Dpad: An Open Source Touchless Gesture Control Onterface is on Indiegogo
A very interesting french project for a touchless gesture control device: definitely worth supporting! 3D-Pad is a touchless gesture control interface providing 3D coordinates and gesture recognition, with a 10cm depth perception. It consists of a sandwich made up...
- Posted 10 years ago