- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 1 month ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
Time is linear, so you need an Arduino linear clock!
Assuming that time is linear, Jonathan Odom has decided to create a clock illustrating time’s linearity. He built a beautifully crafted clock that uses two rack and pinion assemblies to move a line of numbers for hours...
- Posted 6 years ago