- Make your curtains smartPosted 16 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
DIY an Electric Skateboard…For Your Cat!
Kim Pimmel is a designer, photographer, and inventor who just made one of the most amazing pet products I’ve seen to date. The DIY project saw Pimmel design and build a custom electric skateboard for his cat to ride...
- Posted 5 years ago