- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 11 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Should We Even Be Talking about 6G?
There are some research topics that fall outside the scope of 5G and should be considered 6G. Terahertz is a good example. The 5G standard is currently looking at using spectrum below 52.5 GHz, and spectrum...
- Posted 3 years ago