- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
37 Sensors Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi
At Geeky Gadgets Deals there’s an interesting deal for Raspberry Pi enthusiasts: the 37 Sensors Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi. You can choose between two different kits: $79.99 – 37 Sensors Starter Kit $129.99 – 37 Sensors Starter Kit...
- Posted 5 years ago
Raspad: the Raspberry Pi Tablet for Developing Purpose
Promising to lower the barrier to entry for creating customized projects, Raspad is a simple tablet computer that gives you access to all the Raspberry Pi ports you need, along with a simple tablet interface so you...
- Posted 6 years ago