- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Raspberry Pi-style Odroid-H2: World’s First Intel Gemini Lake Hacker Board
The ODROID-H2 is one of the first SBCs to integrate the cutting-edge x86 Intel Gemini Lake SoC. It brings the power of a low-end PC to a single-board computer (SBC). Hardkernel is planning to begin mass production...
- Posted 4 years ago
Open Source NAS Helios4 Is Back!
Kobol fell short of its previous $110K funding goal on Kickstarter, but it fulfilled the last of its Kickstarter orders in January. The company is now running its own funding campaign to manufacture a second 500-unit batch....
- Posted 5 years ago