- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Aposema: Amazing 3D Printed Mask that Reacts to your Emotions
Soft robotics is a new area for many people. The idea of making soft robots out of soft parts could potentially bring about an entirely new way of constructing robots. Aposema is a 3D printed soft robotics...
- Posted 6 years ago
Rhino 3D Printer, An Industrial Printer at a Consumer-level Price
A professional printer, full-optional, aiming at best printing quality, well under $400: back it now at Kickstarter, they are really close to their target! “About a year ago while working as a designer, I printed many prototypes...
- Posted 9 years ago