- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Aposema: Amazing 3D Printed Mask that Reacts to your Emotions
Soft robotics is a new area for many people. The idea of making soft robots out of soft parts could potentially bring about an entirely new way of constructing robots. Aposema is a 3D printed soft robotics...
- Posted 6 years ago
Rhino 3D Printer, An Industrial Printer at a Consumer-level Price
A professional printer, full-optional, aiming at best printing quality, well under $400: back it now at Kickstarter, they are really close to their target! “About a year ago while working as a designer, I printed many prototypes...
- Posted 8 years ago