- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
The idea of this project has been on my mind for a while. The question of what if we can use our environment as a technology canvas motivates me to start experiment with this project. Luckily...
- Posted 1 year ago
Nebra AnyBeam: the Smallest Laser Cinema Projector
The fanless, pocketable Nebra AnyBeam projector can stream video from any HDMI equipped source device, including a Chromecast, Fire TV Stick, laptop, or phone. It’s available on Kickstarter in four versions: standalone, dev kit, Raspberry Pi HAT,...
- Posted 4 years ago