- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 6 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Expanding the pins of a microcontroller
What to do when the chosen microcontroller doesn’t have enough pins? We will find out in this tutorial, where we will learn how to use shift registers to control LEDs and read buttons with just three wires!...
- Posted 3 months ago
New Microchip’s Microcontroller Families with Core Independent Peripherals and Intelligent Analog Are Coming
Microchip announced in February two new microcontroller families with “Core Independent Peripherals and Intelligent Analog”: respectively PIC16F18446 family of microcontrollers, and ATmega4809 megaAVR microcontrollers, with the latter to be integrated in the next generation of Arduino boards. “The...
- Posted 6 years ago