- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 7 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Paint Machine: print bitmaps on pavements and sidewalks!
Here is the Paint Machine. It’s a machine the prints simple bitmaps with spray chalk on the street or sidewalk! Awesome robotic project! Some of the key features: dimension: width: 220cm, length: 38cm, height: 24cm, weight:...
- Posted 8 years ago