- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Odroid Celebrates its 10th Anniversary with the ODROID-GO Game Kit!
ODROID-GO game console is actually based on Espressif ESP32 WiSoC, programmable with the Arduino IDE, and launched to celebrate Hardkernel’s 10-year anniversary. Have fun building your own handheld game kit while learning about the internal functions of...
- Posted 5 years ago