- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 1 month ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
A DIY Hotplate for soldering SMD components
There are several ways to solder PCBs with SMD components. We have seen the oven, but there are also plates in which to place our board on top and wait for the solder paste to melt in...
- Posted 2 years ago
Servo Motor Controlled Analog Thermometer Using Thermistor (NTC) + Arduino
In this project we will make a Servo Motor analog thermometer using a thermistor (NTC: 1Kohm) and controlled by Arduino. You can change the temperature range by yourself. I will use arduino uno in the circuit design...
- Posted 7 years ago