- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
A DIY Hotplate for soldering SMD components
There are several ways to solder PCBs with SMD components. We have seen the oven, but there are also plates in which to place our board on top and wait for the solder paste to melt in...
- Posted 2 years ago
Servo Motor Controlled Analog Thermometer Using Thermistor (NTC) + Arduino
In this project we will make a Servo Motor analog thermometer using a thermistor (NTC: 1Kohm) and controlled by Arduino. You can change the temperature range by yourself. I will use arduino uno in the circuit design...
- Posted 8 years ago