- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 7 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
A DIY Hotplate for soldering SMD components
There are several ways to solder PCBs with SMD components. We have seen the oven, but there are also plates in which to place our board on top and wait for the solder paste to melt in...
- Posted 4 days ago
Servo Motor Controlled Analog Thermometer Using Thermistor (NTC) + Arduino
In this project we will make a Servo Motor analog thermometer using a thermistor (NTC: 1Kohm) and controlled by Arduino. You can change the temperature range by yourself. I will use arduino uno in the circuit design...
- Posted 6 years ago