- Make your curtains smartPosted 1 day ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
A DIY Hotplate for soldering SMD components
There are several ways to solder PCBs with SMD components. We have seen the oven, but there are also plates in which to place our board on top and wait for the solder paste to melt in...
- Posted 2 years ago
Servo Motor Controlled Analog Thermometer Using Thermistor (NTC) + Arduino
In this project we will make a Servo Motor analog thermometer using a thermistor (NTC: 1Kohm) and controlled by Arduino. You can change the temperature range by yourself. I will use arduino uno in the circuit design...
- Posted 8 years ago