- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 7 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
The $5K wood-covered Novena Heirloom open-source laptop ships to backers
The creators of the $5,000 Novena Heirloom, a laptop built with a completely open and modifiable design, shipped the last premium models to backers last week. he Heirloom is a special version of the Novena, a “labor...
- Posted 7 years ago
Novena open-hardware Laptop is finally available Crowd Supply
Bunnie Huang’s Novena Open Source Laptop is getting in shape and it’s now crowdfunding on CrowSupply. Show some love! A new open-hardware computing platform, flexible and powerful, designed for use as a desktop, laptop, or standalone board....
- Posted 9 years ago