- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
DIY Your Programmable Digital Lava Lamp
Created by Julian Butler the unique project inspired by the original lava lamp from the sixties and seventies offers a fantastic alternative which is also much quicker to turn on and off. Using a Raspberry Pi and Micah Elizabeth...
- Posted 4 years ago
M3D Crane Quad is the First Multi-Material and Multi-Color Desktop 3D Printer
Designed for enthusiasts, Crane Quad is the industry’s first multi-material desktop 3D printer that can produce true multi-colored objects. It promises 50,000 colors, a build volume of 214 x 214 x 230mm, and a full-color palette. Building...
- Posted 5 years ago