- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
DIY Your Programmable Digital Lava Lamp
Created by Julian Butler the unique project inspired by the original lava lamp from the sixties and seventies offers a fantastic alternative which is also much quicker to turn on and off. Using a Raspberry Pi and Micah Elizabeth...
- Posted 5 years ago
M3D Crane Quad is the First Multi-Material and Multi-Color Desktop 3D Printer
Designed for enthusiasts, Crane Quad is the industry’s first multi-material desktop 3D printer that can produce true multi-colored objects. It promises 50,000 colors, a build volume of 214 x 214 x 230mm, and a full-color palette. Building...
- Posted 6 years ago