- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 4 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
The IoT “swiss army knife”: tiny, python, wifi, cheap, kickstarter. You can’t miss it, last days!
A small, super low power, inexpensive, and 100% Python programmable IoT development board. Few days left to get an early bird pledge, don’t miss it! The team already got nearly 200% funded: The WiPy takes the wireless...
- Posted 8 years ago