- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 1 week ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Magnetic levitation with Arduino
Lately we see many commercial products that allow you to levitate light objects using a magnetic field. There are already assembled kits, but today we will see how to build a more simplified one at home. The...
- Posted 2 years ago
How to Build a Levitating Light
In this tutorial we’ll build a basic magnetic levitator. This guide will go over some of the theory, how to use a magnetic field sensor, and how to use one to build a basic levitation circuit....
- Posted 4 years ago