- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Magnetic levitation with Arduino
Lately we see many commercial products that allow you to levitate light objects using a magnetic field. There are already assembled kits, but today we will see how to build a more simplified one at home. The...
- Posted 1 year ago
How to Build a Levitating Light
In this tutorial we’ll build a basic magnetic levitator. This guide will go over some of the theory, how to use a magnetic field sensor, and how to use one to build a basic levitation circuit....
- Posted 3 years ago