- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Grove Starter Kit for the LimeSDR Mini is Raspberry Pi Compatible
Lime Microsystems has added to its successful LimeSDR Mini crowdfunding campaign on Crowd Supply with a $249 Grove Starter Kit designed to work with a Raspberry Pi. The Grove Starter Kit for the LimeSDR Mini offers another way to...
- Posted 4 years ago
LimeSDR Mini: Low-Cost, Small Size and Entirely Open Source Board
Lime Microsystems has unveiled a size- and cost-reduced variant of the LimeSDR board that it launched last year. The LimeSDR Mini is a free and open source project that supports the company’s entirely open-source LimeSuite host-side software that supports a range...
- Posted 5 years ago