- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
Want to laser engrave onto metal with a $200 3D printer adapter? A smart way to do it!
A Russian team of entrepreneurs called Endurance reported in late 2015 they were able to successfully modifyan existing 3D printer into a working laser cutter. They did this using what they called the L-Cheapo module (online for $195). The device...
- Posted 7 years ago