- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 weeks ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Want to laser engrave onto metal with a $200 3D printer adapter? A smart way to do it!
A Russian team of entrepreneurs called Endurance reported in late 2015 they were able to successfully modifyan existing 3D printer into a working laser cutter. They did this using what they called the L-Cheapo module (online for $195). The device...
- Posted 6 years ago