- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 4 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Minim Labs Toolkit Secures and Manages All IoT Home Devices
At the Consumer Electronics Show Minim announced a free spin-off of Minim, its cloud-managed WiFi and security Software as a Service (SaaS) platform. Minim Labs is designed to work with a new open source software agent called...
- Posted 5 years ago
Nvidia Deep Learning Accelerator Will Be Integrated into Arm’s Machine Learning Platform
Nvidia and Arm have announced their new partnership to bring deep learning inferencing to the billions of mobile, consumer electronics, and internet of things devices, just few days ago. Based on Nvidia’s Xavier AI chip, the autonomous machine...
- Posted 6 years ago