- Make your curtains smartPosted 16 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
You don’t need a cold cellar in your house…If you have a Raspberry Pi!
The maker Danzetto to cure his meats decided to build himself a fully automatic meat curing chamber, called the curebOS, with the aid of a raspberry pi. This mini fridge has everything. Sitting on top is a...
- Posted 6 years ago