- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
JLCPCB in Easier Way
sponsored post As we all known,for hobbyists, hardware engineers,and electronic students how important PCBs are for electronic projects. And in electronic engineering, there is different types of projects are constructed with different types of components. So makers,...
- Posted 3 years ago
OpenStore: Special offer for the Black Friday and Cyber Monday Weeks
Special offer!! For the weeks of Black Friday and Cyber Monday on the Open-Electronics.org store you will find crazy discounts up to 80% for a few hours a day. To be notified of the promotion products,...
- Posted 6 years ago